Let it Go - Swen

Let It Go - Captain Hook Version (Swan Queen)
The ship sails quiet on the sea tonight
Not a crocodile to be seen
An ocean of isolation
And it looks like I’m the Cap.
Pan’s shadow’s flying
On the land I left behind
SwanQueen is on, fans knows I tried.
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Captain Swan’s the only OTP
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know…
Well know they know!
Captain Swan, Captain Swan
I can’t ship it anymore!
Captain Swan, Captain Swan!
Just another locked door!
I don’t care, what they’re going to say.
Let the ship rage on…
Swan Queen never bothered me anyway!
It’s lovely how Regina, put her leg between Emma’s.
Even if I tried to not ship them,
I became a Swen!
It’s time to see in Storybrooke a happy ending, for the evils too.
No kiss, no flirt, no Swan for me.
I’ll ship….
The Swan Queen, the Swan Queen
I’m the Swen with the silver hook!
The Swan Queen, the Swan Queen
It’s my One True Pairing!
Swen I am! And Swen I’ll be…
Let the ship rage on…